just so we’re clear if i ever become famous you guys totally have my 100% permission to use me to get back at any bitches who teased you in school like im not even kidding just send me a message with your situation and i will fly my ass out to your high school reunion or whatever and be your +1 and we can regale all the bitches with the fantastic stories of our foolhardy adventures and THEY WILL NEVER KNOW
This is the most important thing I learned today .
every time i watch casanova and they say “doge” i laugh
I Knew doge before doge became a thing and i still can’t figure out which one it makes funnier ….
so i some didn’t realize and then reblogged two asks rather close together and i don’t know which one this referring to so i’ll do both i guess?
- 16:Time when you were most scared?
- when the plane was taking off from Perason to Schipol and I had no idea what the hell i was doing and had no one waiting for me on the other side. i was so scared i was going to be sick
- 17:Favorite smell?
- baking, cigarette smoke (don’t judge it was what i associated Europe with when i was little), earl grey tea
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
considering that was the boyfriend of a girl i hated and that i was off my head drunk and should have ever even talked to either of them at all in the first place no. i am going to go with no. not kissing either of them again.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
yes the universe is too big for it to be just us.
L I S T E N // A rather fluffy mix for Leo and Jemma’s relationship, beginning with their close friendship, then to their experience with S.H.I.E.L.D., and finally to their respective romantic realizations.